Skip to main content
"it's been a awhile since we talked,
wish i could just tell u everything..
but i don't know, i'm unsure
i don't even know who i am anymore.
if only u knew...."
----------------------------------------
"remember me when u go,
dream of me when u are sleeping,
talk to me when i'm out of words,
be with me when i'm lonely"
----------------

and to qua,
i want u to talk to me..
and rangers..be prepared..cos i going to blanja-ing u guys
for tulang at beach road....stand by...woot woot woot..
----------------------------------------------------------
"i wish i could just make u turn around,
turn around and see me cry,
there's so much i need to say to you,
so many reasons why"


----------------
Listening to: The Postal Service - Against All Odds
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My year has been nothing but pain and disappointments, but so has my life, i am broke, alone and the thought of ending it all comes to my mind everyday. i have gone through one hell of a storm and somehow i am still here, i don't know how, i don't know why. it must be a sick joke to someone i guess. i am haunted by what could have been, i am ashamed of how i fucked it all up. i am ashamed of how i let other people fuck it up on my behalf, if only i knew better. but what's done is done and i am reaping what i sow. I wish everyone who is reading this dreadful post a happy new year, may it be filled with happiness and love.
I remember standing at the gate and you came to me, You came and asked me to stop calling you mama. My soul shattered at that moment, I was 7 or 8. ---- I remembered giving up on myself at that moment, I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. --- I dreamt i was in your embrace, I dreamt we were laughing over dinner, How you were proud of me and told me you love me No matter what. Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life. --- Would dying hurt? Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere? Would anyone miss me when i'm gone? I have spent far too long contemplating this, Should i just get this over and done with? I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me. And all i can afford to do is to let it.
cold day, cold hearts cold people, cold farts? --- anyway, have i mentioned that i am in love with smallville. haha. i am attracted to a girl that doesn't even know i exist. two hearts living in two different worlds. so ya. fuck it. --- COYS ---