Skip to main content

I remember standing at the gate and you came to me,
You came and asked me to stop calling you mama.
My soul shattered at that moment,
I was 7 or 8.

----

I remembered giving up on myself at that moment,
I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere.

---

I dreamt i was in your embrace,
I dreamt we were laughing over dinner,
How you were proud of me and told me you love me
No matter what.
Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life.

---

Would dying hurt?
Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere?
Would anyone miss me when i'm gone?
I have spent far too long contemplating this,
Should i just get this over and done with?
I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me.
And all i can afford to do is to let it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i'm not gonna elaborate, let's say i was "caught". hahaha ---- stupid pricks, get a LIFE! and how the hell you took my pic without me noticing. must be a fucking student. hahahaha ---- haters everywhere. ---- here are some wonderful comments, hahaha "eddie_21 said on 20 Jan, 2009 just smoking only what..is it a shame to smoke then ask the govt to stop selling lar..then ite student not human ar y cannot smoke" "ttantzew said on 20 Jan, 2009 Two wrongs should be equal to 1 right. Negative + Negative = Positive" "youbusybody said on 20 jan, 2009 Big deal" and personally, a favorite of mine... "CharSiewBau said on 20 Jan, 2009 he's outside school already what. i mean most people will just look-and-bye why care so much about other people. moreover there are tons of students in uniform smoking nowadays
There is only one way i make it through this shithole of an existance and i know i'm not gonna get it. Maybe it's a good thing that things don't work out for me in this life, but it does suck when every day is so hard to get through. Yeah i get, get over it dude. there are people who are worse off and shit, but i am not them. I have pretended to be someone i'm not for so long, amongst people who actually don't give a fuck if i'm still here or not.  What's real at this point, what's things song and dance i pretend to do, day in day out, at this point. What's the point in it all ya know. Maybe i'm just bitter, maybe i'm being a bitch. I know things can be worse like being broke broke or not having anywhere to sleep, maybe i should be grateful of the little things in life, see the good and shit.
Modric Celebrating Making his mark! ------------------------------------------------------------ 5-0, the final score.. we played roma in a pre-season friendly bentley and bent scoring doubles each whilst lennon added another we are playing well! hope we will bring our form to the upcoming season