Skip to main content
what does it mean to behave appropriately,
to act your age?
we are being scrutinized every time we step
out of the house.
do we allow them to get under our skin or
do we grow a brain and let bygones be bygones.
---
friends.
where the hell do i start,
you can't live without them
but they are one of the most painful and
hardest thing to maintain.
you can pretend that you know a person for a very long time,
but when things are the most complicated,
they are nothing more than a stranger.
that's when it hurts like hell.
what are some things "friends" fight over,
the first few things that came to my mind are,
girls,
clothes,
money,
jealousy,
girls and more girls.
i don't want to get into detail of the other things as
these already prove to be very stupid.
i must admit i am not a very good friend either,
i'm sure most of you agree on that,
---
do we fix broken relationships,
or do we sit all day mulling over what could have been.
if we choose the logical one, is it worth it?
---
music can really save souls,
it's saving mine.
---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My year has been nothing but pain and disappointments, but so has my life, i am broke, alone and the thought of ending it all comes to my mind everyday. i have gone through one hell of a storm and somehow i am still here, i don't know how, i don't know why. it must be a sick joke to someone i guess. i am haunted by what could have been, i am ashamed of how i fucked it all up. i am ashamed of how i let other people fuck it up on my behalf, if only i knew better. but what's done is done and i am reaping what i sow. I wish everyone who is reading this dreadful post a happy new year, may it be filled with happiness and love.
I remember standing at the gate and you came to me, You came and asked me to stop calling you mama. My soul shattered at that moment, I was 7 or 8. ---- I remembered giving up on myself at that moment, I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. --- I dreamt i was in your embrace, I dreamt we were laughing over dinner, How you were proud of me and told me you love me No matter what. Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life. --- Would dying hurt? Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere? Would anyone miss me when i'm gone? I have spent far too long contemplating this, Should i just get this over and done with? I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me. And all i can afford to do is to let it.
cold day, cold hearts cold people, cold farts? --- anyway, have i mentioned that i am in love with smallville. haha. i am attracted to a girl that doesn't even know i exist. two hearts living in two different worlds. so ya. fuck it. --- COYS ---