Skip to main content
Happy Birthday Qamarul.






---

i've done things that i've learn to regret.
somethings that are undo-able.
that no amount of sorry's that can be forgiven.
i've hurt people in ways that i wish i hadn't.

---

i don't know who i can trust anymore,
i used to think that friends don't talk about each
other behind their backs.
i used to think that all these could have been a misunderstanding,
but maybe they're like that.
they like to lie.
deceive.

---

could it be that i'm the hypocritical one.

---

i never meant for all this to happen,
i really didn't.

---

"i wish i could retrace my steps,
i wish i could repay all my debts.
i heard all the things you said to me,
it saddens me cos it's reality.
i haven't been the best of character,
neither would you,
if you were in my shoes,
you would probably wither and disappear."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My year has been nothing but pain and disappointments, but so has my life, i am broke, alone and the thought of ending it all comes to my mind everyday. i have gone through one hell of a storm and somehow i am still here, i don't know how, i don't know why. it must be a sick joke to someone i guess. i am haunted by what could have been, i am ashamed of how i fucked it all up. i am ashamed of how i let other people fuck it up on my behalf, if only i knew better. but what's done is done and i am reaping what i sow. I wish everyone who is reading this dreadful post a happy new year, may it be filled with happiness and love.
I remember standing at the gate and you came to me, You came and asked me to stop calling you mama. My soul shattered at that moment, I was 7 or 8. ---- I remembered giving up on myself at that moment, I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. --- I dreamt i was in your embrace, I dreamt we were laughing over dinner, How you were proud of me and told me you love me No matter what. Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life. --- Would dying hurt? Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere? Would anyone miss me when i'm gone? I have spent far too long contemplating this, Should i just get this over and done with? I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me. And all i can afford to do is to let it.
cold day, cold hearts cold people, cold farts? --- anyway, have i mentioned that i am in love with smallville. haha. i am attracted to a girl that doesn't even know i exist. two hearts living in two different worlds. so ya. fuck it. --- COYS ---