Skip to main content
There's no reason for me to stay here anymore
there's nothing,
there's nothing.
i just don't know what the fuck is your problem
i don't know
fuck off
give me my space!
FUCK!
i don't know what to say anymore
i just don't know
I'm trying to rationalize everything
I'm trying to put everything into perspective.
i try
I'm not perfect, i know
you don't have to tell me
you don't have to remind me what i am in your eyes
you don't have to,
i know
it's the simple things that mattered,
i know i don't matter
i've never been
i have a lot of regrets in my life
a lot.
if money is so important to you
keep it bitch
keep it,
take it all
take it
i don't give a FUCK
i don't give a rat's ass to what you have to say
i've heard enough
enough!
i have to be patient,
FUCK YOU!!
----------------
and yan,
i feel like i have to get this off my chest
i'm sorry
FUCK YOU!!
u don't know the one thing about me
and you have the balls to judge me,
mister gangster..
you can FUCK OFF for all i care!
fuck you
u have no fucking idea what's going on!
no idea..
--------------------------
i'm ok, seriously
most of the time
----------------
Listening to: Secondhand Serenade - Stranger
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My year has been nothing but pain and disappointments, but so has my life, i am broke, alone and the thought of ending it all comes to my mind everyday. i have gone through one hell of a storm and somehow i am still here, i don't know how, i don't know why. it must be a sick joke to someone i guess. i am haunted by what could have been, i am ashamed of how i fucked it all up. i am ashamed of how i let other people fuck it up on my behalf, if only i knew better. but what's done is done and i am reaping what i sow. I wish everyone who is reading this dreadful post a happy new year, may it be filled with happiness and love.
I remember standing at the gate and you came to me, You came and asked me to stop calling you mama. My soul shattered at that moment, I was 7 or 8. ---- I remembered giving up on myself at that moment, I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. --- I dreamt i was in your embrace, I dreamt we were laughing over dinner, How you were proud of me and told me you love me No matter what. Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life. --- Would dying hurt? Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere? Would anyone miss me when i'm gone? I have spent far too long contemplating this, Should i just get this over and done with? I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me. And all i can afford to do is to let it.
cold day, cold hearts cold people, cold farts? --- anyway, have i mentioned that i am in love with smallville. haha. i am attracted to a girl that doesn't even know i exist. two hearts living in two different worlds. so ya. fuck it. --- COYS ---