Skip to main content
it's been a hectic few weeks,
first of all i would like to apologize to some people.
sorry pa, i didn't make it for your birthday party,
sorry auntie, i know i was a bad employee
sorry fazz, i should have layan-ed you more..hahs
-------------------------------------------
i'm sick and tired of trying to please people,
i know i'll never be able to.
i know i'll never be able to.
your words are like poison,
it eats me up from inside,
leaving me hollow and empty.
-------------------------------------
"I don't get you . .
I can't forget what you've forgotten
All along
I've never been so alone"




"Your fascination
With naked walls of silk and skin
With no conditions
I needed you to notice....
That's all I wanted"




"We can not hide what we've become
So sick and tired of being numb
It's done, it's done
It's done"



----------------
Listening to: Arctic Monkeys - Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My year has been nothing but pain and disappointments, but so has my life, i am broke, alone and the thought of ending it all comes to my mind everyday. i have gone through one hell of a storm and somehow i am still here, i don't know how, i don't know why. it must be a sick joke to someone i guess. i am haunted by what could have been, i am ashamed of how i fucked it all up. i am ashamed of how i let other people fuck it up on my behalf, if only i knew better. but what's done is done and i am reaping what i sow. I wish everyone who is reading this dreadful post a happy new year, may it be filled with happiness and love.
I remember standing at the gate and you came to me, You came and asked me to stop calling you mama. My soul shattered at that moment, I was 7 or 8. ---- I remembered giving up on myself at that moment, I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. --- I dreamt i was in your embrace, I dreamt we were laughing over dinner, How you were proud of me and told me you love me No matter what. Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life. --- Would dying hurt? Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere? Would anyone miss me when i'm gone? I have spent far too long contemplating this, Should i just get this over and done with? I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me. And all i can afford to do is to let it.
cold day, cold hearts cold people, cold farts? --- anyway, have i mentioned that i am in love with smallville. haha. i am attracted to a girl that doesn't even know i exist. two hearts living in two different worlds. so ya. fuck it. --- COYS ---