Skip to main content
school starts on monday,
and i haven't buy shoes yet.
----------
people who's mindset is still in the '50s
should be shot.
bloody hell..
--------
i'm done listening to your crap,
i'm done giving way to you,
i'm done following your lead.
-------
like you said,
"mak?, why u call me mak?
i'm not your mak?,
mak kau dar mati"
-------
i've chosen this path,
i cannot turn back,
i can't even look back.
i'm sorry
--------
"all our fears will eat us
inside out,
i never meant for this to happen,
i really didn't."

"1, 2
Fuck you,
i won't change for you"

----------------
Listening to: Cobra Starship - The Kids Are All Fucked Up
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My year has been nothing but pain and disappointments, but so has my life, i am broke, alone and the thought of ending it all comes to my mind everyday. i have gone through one hell of a storm and somehow i am still here, i don't know how, i don't know why. it must be a sick joke to someone i guess. i am haunted by what could have been, i am ashamed of how i fucked it all up. i am ashamed of how i let other people fuck it up on my behalf, if only i knew better. but what's done is done and i am reaping what i sow. I wish everyone who is reading this dreadful post a happy new year, may it be filled with happiness and love.
I remember standing at the gate and you came to me, You came and asked me to stop calling you mama. My soul shattered at that moment, I was 7 or 8. ---- I remembered giving up on myself at that moment, I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. --- I dreamt i was in your embrace, I dreamt we were laughing over dinner, How you were proud of me and told me you love me No matter what. Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life. --- Would dying hurt? Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere? Would anyone miss me when i'm gone? I have spent far too long contemplating this, Should i just get this over and done with? I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me. And all i can afford to do is to let it.
cold day, cold hearts cold people, cold farts? --- anyway, have i mentioned that i am in love with smallville. haha. i am attracted to a girl that doesn't even know i exist. two hearts living in two different worlds. so ya. fuck it. --- COYS ---