Skip to main content

Dear Father

it has been a week since you died. i hated you so much, i hated you for not believing in me, i know you never accepted me as a son before. your real son died and you tried to cover the pain by taking me in, that didn't help did it. i never thought of this shit from your point of view, but i am now, i am thinking why and how you are the way you are, let me start by saying that i actually tried to live up to your expectations, it wasn't healthy the more i think about it, i know i failed but i really fucking tried. i really really tried my best or what i believe my best was. i was always the last choice, i was always last, i wasn't allowed to watch the tv, i wan't allowed to use the real bathroom, i was just given a thin mattress to sleep on, you and her only bought shit for me when you really needed to, i don't get it, if i was so much of an inconvenience, why take me in at all? if i was such a failure from the start why keep at it? you should have just left me at the bus stop, you shouldn't have tried to make me into your dead son, i am not him. you and her beat me, you ridiculed me, you broke me down mentally from the get go. but you tried though, i gotta give you that. you tried to incorporate me into your hobbies like fishing and shit, even though i hated it. that was the only time i remembered being happy around you cos that was the only time i saw you happy, around your boat and your friends fishing and shit.

i know you wanted me to be so much more than i already am and i am such a disappointment in your life. it feels like you wanted me to be like you almost, but we both know that i am not. you thought i wasn't privy to this but i picked up way early, it fucked me up way young, first of all i lost both biological parents, i never got over that, you never tried to talk to me about that, you brushed it all aside and left me to deal with it on my own. i never did, that scarred me from the start and hearing stories and rumors about them made it worse. i was never smart, i never got the certs, i never lived up to the "family". i left around 7 years ago cos i couldn't take it anymore, things would go really really bad if i stayed, another reason why i left was the constant anger and pain and sadness i feel every single day, simple shit a child wants, like a birthday party or cake even, you all gave up on me, when it was your own children's birthday, you spared no expense. i couldn't give two fucks now about it but if i were to take a step back and view it from my younger self pov, it really hurt, like i felt small, insignificant and always inferior to everyone else.

you kicked me when i got my cert from ite, even though it's nothing compared to what your children has. i remembered crying almost every night not knowing why i feel what i feel. i know i wasn't the most ideal child or whatever to have but i actually tried. i wasn't enough, i get it, i wasn't enough for you and your family. i never fitted in, you tried to enforce religion on me, not taking my shit into perspective, fuck all that, i never believed and never will, i hope you are okay with that.

i am forever broken, by you and your ways. but i know you tried in your own way. as i stared at your dead body i can't help but feel sadness even though it has been a while since we talked. i feel sad cos my younger self feel as though i can never fill this hole. i feel sad, just sad. it does feel slightly better typing this all out, maybe i should know do more of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i'm not gonna elaborate, let's say i was "caught". hahaha ---- stupid pricks, get a LIFE! and how the hell you took my pic without me noticing. must be a fucking student. hahahaha ---- haters everywhere. ---- here are some wonderful comments, hahaha "eddie_21 said on 20 Jan, 2009 just smoking only what..is it a shame to smoke then ask the govt to stop selling lar..then ite student not human ar y cannot smoke" "ttantzew said on 20 Jan, 2009 Two wrongs should be equal to 1 right. Negative + Negative = Positive" "youbusybody said on 20 jan, 2009 Big deal" and personally, a favorite of mine... "CharSiewBau said on 20 Jan, 2009 he's outside school already what. i mean most people will just look-and-bye why care so much about other people. moreover there are tons of students in uniform smoking nowadays
There is only one way i make it through this shithole of an existance and i know i'm not gonna get it. Maybe it's a good thing that things don't work out for me in this life, but it does suck when every day is so hard to get through. Yeah i get, get over it dude. there are people who are worse off and shit, but i am not them. I have pretended to be someone i'm not for so long, amongst people who actually don't give a fuck if i'm still here or not.  What's real at this point, what's things song and dance i pretend to do, day in day out, at this point. What's the point in it all ya know. Maybe i'm just bitter, maybe i'm being a bitch. I know things can be worse like being broke broke or not having anywhere to sleep, maybe i should be grateful of the little things in life, see the good and shit.
Modric Celebrating Making his mark! ------------------------------------------------------------ 5-0, the final score.. we played roma in a pre-season friendly bentley and bent scoring doubles each whilst lennon added another we are playing well! hope we will bring our form to the upcoming season