Skip to main content

i'm not gonna elaborate,
let's say i was "caught".
hahaha
----
stupid pricks,
get a LIFE!
and how the hell you took my pic without me noticing.
must be a fucking student.
hahahaha
----
haters everywhere.
----
here are some wonderful comments,
hahaha

"eddie_21 said on 20 Jan, 2009
just smoking only what..is it a shame to smoke then ask the govt to stop selling lar..then ite student not human ar y cannot smoke"

"ttantzew said on 20 Jan, 2009
Two wrongs should be equal to 1 right.
Negative + Negative = Positive"

"youbusybody said on 20 jan, 2009
Big deal"

and personally,
a favorite of mine...

"CharSiewBau said on 20 Jan, 2009
he's outside school already what.
i mean most people will just look-and-bye
why care so much about other people.

moreover there are tons of students
in uniform smoking nowadays.
how many can you change?
how many can you report?
how many can photos can you take"

----

i realise that some of them can't spell,
but at least some people are backing me up.

----

i'm not gloating about this,
but i smoke at all the bus stops i'm at.
so yeah..
have fun taking my pictures,
and please do tell me if you wanna take my picture,
give me a chance to pose,
hahahahahaha..

peace fuckers!

-----
for more info,
refer to,
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?commentPageNo=2&id=52353#comment



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My year has been nothing but pain and disappointments, but so has my life, i am broke, alone and the thought of ending it all comes to my mind everyday. i have gone through one hell of a storm and somehow i am still here, i don't know how, i don't know why. it must be a sick joke to someone i guess. i am haunted by what could have been, i am ashamed of how i fucked it all up. i am ashamed of how i let other people fuck it up on my behalf, if only i knew better. but what's done is done and i am reaping what i sow. I wish everyone who is reading this dreadful post a happy new year, may it be filled with happiness and love.
I remember standing at the gate and you came to me, You came and asked me to stop calling you mama. My soul shattered at that moment, I was 7 or 8. ---- I remembered giving up on myself at that moment, I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. --- I dreamt i was in your embrace, I dreamt we were laughing over dinner, How you were proud of me and told me you love me No matter what. Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life. --- Would dying hurt? Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere? Would anyone miss me when i'm gone? I have spent far too long contemplating this, Should i just get this over and done with? I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me. And all i can afford to do is to let it.
cold day, cold hearts cold people, cold farts? --- anyway, have i mentioned that i am in love with smallville. haha. i am attracted to a girl that doesn't even know i exist. two hearts living in two different worlds. so ya. fuck it. --- COYS ---