Skip to main content
remember the first time you made a friend,
at pre-school, at primary school perhaps.
when you try your best to impress that person.
not caring about how the person looks, even smells like..
you just want a friend. a friend to laugh with.
a friend to even cry with maybe.
it's so nice, to just even feel that you have a friend
even for just a day.
it doesn't have to last,
it just had to be fun.
---
others can say what they want,
they can try to make you feel miserable
because they are just jealous of what you're feeling,
the feeling to befriend somebody.
the feeling of friendship simply.
---
yes,
i admit it.
i wish i could re-do what i have done.
so many things,
so many things.
but like you,
i just want to be happy for even a moment with a friend.
i just want to feel that wondrous thing again.
---
we have swallowed a lot of shit by this thing
called life.
a lot.
but why isn't it molding us into the "perfect" person
our parents wants us to be.
why aren't we?
---
some say i have a sad life,
some may even say i'm a fake.
well i agree with them.
i am sad and i am fake,
i can be whatever you want me to be.
i can be happy
and i can be sad.
i can be nice
and bloody hell i can even be mean.
but i don't care.
i don't care what you think.
---
for those who have read until this far,
i salute you.
ponder on this.
thanks friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My year has been nothing but pain and disappointments, but so has my life, i am broke, alone and the thought of ending it all comes to my mind everyday. i have gone through one hell of a storm and somehow i am still here, i don't know how, i don't know why. it must be a sick joke to someone i guess. i am haunted by what could have been, i am ashamed of how i fucked it all up. i am ashamed of how i let other people fuck it up on my behalf, if only i knew better. but what's done is done and i am reaping what i sow. I wish everyone who is reading this dreadful post a happy new year, may it be filled with happiness and love.
I remember standing at the gate and you came to me, You came and asked me to stop calling you mama. My soul shattered at that moment, I was 7 or 8. ---- I remembered giving up on myself at that moment, I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. --- I dreamt i was in your embrace, I dreamt we were laughing over dinner, How you were proud of me and told me you love me No matter what. Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life. --- Would dying hurt? Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere? Would anyone miss me when i'm gone? I have spent far too long contemplating this, Should i just get this over and done with? I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me. And all i can afford to do is to let it.
cold day, cold hearts cold people, cold farts? --- anyway, have i mentioned that i am in love with smallville. haha. i am attracted to a girl that doesn't even know i exist. two hearts living in two different worlds. so ya. fuck it. --- COYS ---