Skip to main content
i'm still me,
i'm always here.
screw u if that's what
you think.
---
i have my problems,
i just don't like to talk
about me.
i don't like it.
i like to immerse myself
in other people's problems
cos' it helps me forget about
mine temporarily.
---
how many times do i have
to break before i shatter?
---
and listen here carefully rangers,
i miss u guys!
i miss the company.
i miss the laughter.
i miss the innocence.
i miss everything.
why did we throw everything away?
why did we give up that easily?
why do we have to behave like this?
sigh..
i'm just sick of crying,
i'm just sick of thinking,
i'm just sick of being in denial
---
"takder korg,
takder aku!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My year has been nothing but pain and disappointments, but so has my life, i am broke, alone and the thought of ending it all comes to my mind everyday. i have gone through one hell of a storm and somehow i am still here, i don't know how, i don't know why. it must be a sick joke to someone i guess. i am haunted by what could have been, i am ashamed of how i fucked it all up. i am ashamed of how i let other people fuck it up on my behalf, if only i knew better. but what's done is done and i am reaping what i sow. I wish everyone who is reading this dreadful post a happy new year, may it be filled with happiness and love.
I remember standing at the gate and you came to me, You came and asked me to stop calling you mama. My soul shattered at that moment, I was 7 or 8. ---- I remembered giving up on myself at that moment, I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. --- I dreamt i was in your embrace, I dreamt we were laughing over dinner, How you were proud of me and told me you love me No matter what. Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life. --- Would dying hurt? Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere? Would anyone miss me when i'm gone? I have spent far too long contemplating this, Should i just get this over and done with? I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me. And all i can afford to do is to let it.
cold day, cold hearts cold people, cold farts? --- anyway, have i mentioned that i am in love with smallville. haha. i am attracted to a girl that doesn't even know i exist. two hearts living in two different worlds. so ya. fuck it. --- COYS ---