Skip to main content
it's been a while since i've been here,
many a times i find myself staring at this blank screen,
foggy images of recent happenings floating in my head.
i don't know where to start and i don't know where to end..

but all i know is that i have a lot of "sorry's" to say,
first and foremost,
i've not only let myself down,
i've let a friend down.
i guess i can't please everybody,
especially NOT at the same time

secondly,
to the ranger girls,
i'm sorry if i come across as rude and obnoxious sometimes,
i just..

i don't know what to say,
i don't know..

i'm sorry, ok?
i'm so sorry..

people ask me why i bother,
i say "he's my friend"
but i still mess it up,

i know this would happen,
i know..
i just don't know why i let it happen.

i wish i could replay it back again

things are so confusing..

i feel like all this happened before..
my head is so giddy..

i don't want to lose my friends,
but why do i do things that hurt them and make them angry.

i don't know..

empty,
hollow

-------------------------

"hi, i'm mr jerk-face"

"i'm sorry,
my mind is a blank,
i can't think"


----------------
Now playing: Chris Daughtry - Broken
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My year has been nothing but pain and disappointments, but so has my life, i am broke, alone and the thought of ending it all comes to my mind everyday. i have gone through one hell of a storm and somehow i am still here, i don't know how, i don't know why. it must be a sick joke to someone i guess. i am haunted by what could have been, i am ashamed of how i fucked it all up. i am ashamed of how i let other people fuck it up on my behalf, if only i knew better. but what's done is done and i am reaping what i sow. I wish everyone who is reading this dreadful post a happy new year, may it be filled with happiness and love.
I remember standing at the gate and you came to me, You came and asked me to stop calling you mama. My soul shattered at that moment, I was 7 or 8. ---- I remembered giving up on myself at that moment, I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. --- I dreamt i was in your embrace, I dreamt we were laughing over dinner, How you were proud of me and told me you love me No matter what. Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life. --- Would dying hurt? Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere? Would anyone miss me when i'm gone? I have spent far too long contemplating this, Should i just get this over and done with? I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me. And all i can afford to do is to let it.
cold day, cold hearts cold people, cold farts? --- anyway, have i mentioned that i am in love with smallville. haha. i am attracted to a girl that doesn't even know i exist. two hearts living in two different worlds. so ya. fuck it. --- COYS ---