Skip to main content
is this what happens
when people hate you?
is this what happens
when they give up on you?
--------
is this how it feels to be
utterly lost of words?
is this how it feels when
you did something so wrong
and there's nothing you can
do about it?
is this how it feels when
the pressure of wanting
to make up for what you've
done just go way over your head?
--------
i want to change some things but
as a leopard don't change it's spots,
i guess it's the same as me.
many would say i'm weak,
in the sense of that i'm too
weak to change.
i admit,
i am weak.
i am weak.
i am weak.
----------
daily reminders makes me
weak.
daily reminders of the mistakes
i've done makes me weak.
daily reminders of what i have to do
makes me weak.
----------
tears can't help me,
love won't save me.
----------
i do what i do,
and i know sorry won't
help.
i'm just so sorry.
----------
"A couple of hundred years ago,
Benjamin Franklin shared with the world the secret of his success.
Never leave that till tomorrow, he said,
which you can do today.
This is the man who discovered electricity.
You think more people would listen to what he had to say.
I don't know why we put things off, but if I had to guess,
I'd have to say it has a lot to do with fear.
Fear of failure,
Fear of rejection,
sometimes the fear is just of making a decision,
because what if you're wrong?
What if you're making a mistake you can't undo?
The early bird catches the worm.
A stitch in time saves nine.
He who hesitates is lost.
We can't pretend we hadn't been told.
We've all heard the proverbs,
heard the philosophers,
heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time,
heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day.
Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves.
We have to make our own mistakes.
We have to learn our own lessons.
We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore.
Until we finally understand for ourselves what Benjamin Franklin really meant.
That knowing is better than wondering,
that waking is better than sleeping,
and even the biggest failure,
even the worst,
beat the hell out of never trying."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My year has been nothing but pain and disappointments, but so has my life, i am broke, alone and the thought of ending it all comes to my mind everyday. i have gone through one hell of a storm and somehow i am still here, i don't know how, i don't know why. it must be a sick joke to someone i guess. i am haunted by what could have been, i am ashamed of how i fucked it all up. i am ashamed of how i let other people fuck it up on my behalf, if only i knew better. but what's done is done and i am reaping what i sow. I wish everyone who is reading this dreadful post a happy new year, may it be filled with happiness and love.
I remember standing at the gate and you came to me, You came and asked me to stop calling you mama. My soul shattered at that moment, I was 7 or 8. ---- I remembered giving up on myself at that moment, I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. --- I dreamt i was in your embrace, I dreamt we were laughing over dinner, How you were proud of me and told me you love me No matter what. Then i woke up in the nightmare that is my life. --- Would dying hurt? Is it like a black tide that sweeps you into the dark ocean? Or is it like drifting somewhere? Would anyone miss me when i'm gone? I have spent far too long contemplating this, Should i just get this over and done with? I feel like the weight of all this pain is breaking my shoulders, crushing me. And all i can afford to do is to let it.
cold day, cold hearts cold people, cold farts? --- anyway, have i mentioned that i am in love with smallville. haha. i am attracted to a girl that doesn't even know i exist. two hearts living in two different worlds. so ya. fuck it. --- COYS ---